The company’s presence and capability to deliver support services encompasses offices in Canada, and affiliates all over the United States, Central America and Australia.
Learn more about the
Contact Kebrite today:
‘Kebrite software really streamlined our various business processes, saving our HR department so much time and a lot of resources.’
TECHNOLOGY BEHIND OUR SOFTWARE
Kebrite builds software using the latest technology available from Microsoft® it takes advantage of the .NET framework, LINQ and is coded using C#
Kebrite’s software is robust, and agile; its effective design makes it easy for our technical staff to customize functionality and features around your processes and to deliver solutions that have a direct positive impact on your bottom line.
Technology / Software
- Development environment: Visual Studio (always the latest version)
- Back End: SQL Server 2008 or newer or Microsoft’s free version of SQL Server Express 2016
- Web based interfaces
- n-tier smart client / server design
- – The smart clients update themselves automatically so there is no need to manually push out an update to all the PCs in your company.
- – This design provides a much richer and fuller experience to the end users.
- Designed through use of Microsoft’s Pattern & Practices factories (www.codeplex.com )
- Designed with simple table objects and not cumbersome. NET data components like Data Tables and Data Sets.
- Current version uses OLEDB direct database connection.
- All business logic is on the clients:
- – 95+% of all SP’s are simple insert, update and delete calls
- – More involved SP’s are required for reports and some approval screen functionality.
- The system is not affected by adding more employees or requirements onto the database.
- Well designed and developed system
- – Clean segregation of layers and related objects: interface layer, business entity objects, business logic objects, data access objects.
- – Every SQL Server table has its own specific business logic object and data access object.